Certain minor surgical procedures & joint injections can be performed by the doctors at the practice. Your doctor will refer you, and reception will send you an appointment.
Our team of nurses offer:
- Minor illness clinics and telephone triage. our nurse specialists work alongside the doctor.
- Asthma & COPD clinics - providing annual checks on all aspects of your asthma & COPD care. Our nurses are able to offer up to date information and advice.
- Diabetic Clinics - Providing those important annual checks and advice.
- Family Planning - We offer nurse led family planning and advice, including smears, coil checks and contraception advice.
- Heart Clinic- for those patients with hypertension and heart problems we now have a dedicated nurse to provide annual checks and advice.
- General health advice and health checks - blood tests, injections, blood pressure checks, ECG's, ear syringing, dressings and post operative wound care and suture removal.
Some services provided by the doctors are not paid for by the NHS. These include HGV licenses, insurance forms etc. The receptionist will be able to advise you what the fee is, which will be payable on collection. Please allow a minimum of 3 weeks for completion of these forms.