REPEAT PRESCRIPTIONS ORDERING SERVICE
(This is separate to our AskMyGP online requests for appointments, please register for both)
How do I order my repeat prescription ?
Due to government advice we are not able to accept paper prescription requests but we have many other ways to order your repeat medications :
- Patient Access - This is a separate online ordering portal which can be used via an app on your phone or on any computer or tablet device. Once you are registered on the site you will be able to order your repeat medications from a list showing all your personal prescription items. www.patientaccess.com You will need to have a new access code issued to you by the practice to register with Patient Access. To do this please telephone the surgery after 10 a.m., reception will need to confirm your identity. You can also arrange to have proxy access to a relative’s record, in order to do this please send in a letter from your relative to confirm.
- You can also use our email address to order via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include your full name and date of birth, together with your address and the name and strength of your medication.
- We are currently also accepting repeat prescription requests and queries via AskmyGp. Please include the strength and name of your medication. You can register for this using our icon on the home page.
- If you are struggling to use any of our online ordering options, you can ring and speak to our patient services team. They will be happy to help, please ring after 10 a.m once the telephones are quieter. (01935 474353)
It takes 5 working days to process your repeat prescription request.
We are unable to accept prescriptions more than 2 weeks before they are due as we cannot process these.